Does guletcharter.org organise airport transfers?
Table of Contents
Guletcharter.org is member of Ministry of Tourism and TURSAB with 13509 licence number. We can organise any Airport to Harbour Road Transfers attached to Private Yacht Charters with Private Air Conditioning Vehicles from Bodrum, Dalaman, Izmir and Antalya Airports. Please check current 2023 transfer rates with your confirmed blue cruise dates. Google links for Boarding Harbours, distances to the airports and the approximate journey times are stated below.
- DLM – Dalaman Airport – 22 km / 20 mins
- BJV – Milas Airport – 175 km / 145 mins
- AYT – Antalya Airport – 230 km / 190 mins
- ADB – Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport – 290 km / 270 mins
- BJV – Milas Airport – 37 km / 35 mins
- DLM – Dalaman Airport – 205 km / 160 mins
- ADB – Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport – 218 km / 160 mins
- AYT – Antalya Airport – 424 km / 380 mins
- DLM – Dalaman Airport – 50 km / 50 mins
- BJV – Milas Airport – 205 km / 160 mins
- AYT – Antalya Airport – 210 km / 170 mins
- ADB – – Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport – 320 km / 290 mins
- DLM – Dalaman Airport – 97 km / 80 mins
- BJV – Milas Airport – 130 km / 120 mins
- ADB – Izmir Airport – 258 km / 190 mins
- AYT – Antalya Airport – 330 km / 270 mins
- DLM – Dalaman Airport – 140 km / 135 mins
- BJV – Bodrum Airport – 176 km / 150 mins
- ADB – Izmir Airport – 317 km / 235 mins
- AYT – Antalya Airport – 376 km / 320 mins
What are the standarts of transfer vehicles?
According to the safety and security policy of Ministry of Transportation, tourism transportations must be organised with maximum 10 years old vehicles and should be equipped well and suitable for tourism business. Mercedes and Wolkswagen manufacturers have developed safety and security package for their models which are used for tourism transportations. These vehicles are specially requested by travel agencies from their suppliers with regards to the general safety and security procedures.
Automatic Doors are specially designed on tourism safety and security package covered vehicles. There is no option for children or any passenger to open or close doors from inside accidentally. Doors can only be opened or closed from main control panel by captains. Also its specially designed to stop any body limb’s getting stuck at the doors. High quality seat belts are also fitted on each passenger seat in addition to other safety measures.
What are the health & safety procedures on transfer vehicles?
Every vehicle must hold a valid third party liability insurance and a separately made private seat insurance to cover each passenger travelling on the vehicle. Copy of all insurance policies and other necessary documentation are provided at the beginning of season for each vehicle will be used during the season.
All Periodic services and other safety standarts are getting followed for each vehicle by responsible department. Captains have individual controls before and after on each transfer as routine. Captains are responsible for providing the vehicle in suitable conditions.
What are the vehicle types & capacity?
Depending on the groups, we can organise from minivan to large bus for Airport to Harbour transfers. Vehicle type and capacity details are stated as below:
Mercedes Vito 1 – 4 Passengers + Suitcases
Mercedes Sprinter 1 – 12 Passengers + Suitcases
Wolkswagen Crafter 1 – 16 Passengers + Suitcases
Sultan Midibus 1 – 22 Passengers + Suitcases
Large Bus 1 – 45 Passengers + Suitcases
Is there any other transport services available?
- V.I.P Transfer Services are available with special designed vehicles. Please checek pictures of available vehicle, booking conditions and price rates with your confirmed blue cruise dates and flight details.
- Individual Luxury Car Service with BMW 5.20 or similar is available.
- Air Transportation by Sea Plane to Yacht is available and only possible with pre-made reservations on sea planes. Please check on current booking conditions and rates for Sea Plane Transportation.
Our last trip was in 2022, we were little late for coming into harbour from our last swimming stop. Caglar arranged our bus right in front of our boat on the dock for our suitcases. It took less than 5 mins we set off for Bodrum Airport from Fethiye. We were panicking about missing our flight but Caglar was extremely organised, we made it on time to Bodrum Airport. Thank you for everything again!