It was built in 2010 and completely renovated in 2020 and continues to provide blue cruise service in today’s comfort. Our experienced crew of 6 will accompany you on our 44 meter long boat connected to Marmaris Port. We are able to host your blue cruise groups of up to 10 people in 5 en-suite cabins, including 1 master, 2 doubles and 2 twins, on our boat, which draws attention with its spacious and comfortable living spaces.
Gulet Ubi Bene
Number of Cabins5
Max. Number of Passengers12
Marmaris Gulet Charter
- Port: Marmaris
- Length: 44m
- Beam: 8.8m
- Cruising Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 12.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: Main Sails, Flock, Genova
- Air Condition: 24 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 10 Guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 5 / 12
- Crew: 6
Seating Area, Dining Table, Upper Awning, Rudder
Seating Area, Sun Mats, Beacht Towels, Pop-up Awning
Seating Area, Bar, Rudder
Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Dishwasher
Safe Box, Satellite TV, Washing Machine
Espresso Machine, Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Kettle, Fruit Juicer, Ice Machine, Wine Cooler
Saloon, Cabins, Front & Aft Decks
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Saloon – Cabins
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
2x Single Canoe, Mask, Snorkel, Palette, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 540hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: –
Generator Power:47kva + 47kva + 27kva
Generator Brand: Marin
Number of Generators: 3
Fuel Consumption: 110lt
Clean Water Tank: –
Dirty Water Tank:–
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Electronic Map, Automatic Pilot, Compass, Depth Sounder, Satellite Communucation System
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 35000€ Week
- June 40005€ Week
- July 45010€ Week
- August 45010€ Week
- September 40005€ Week
- October 35000€ Week