This custom-built gulet, built in 2022, is one of the most ideal options in terms of guest satisfaction. Our gulet departing from Marmaris Port is 24 meters long and 7 meters wide and can accommodate 12 guests in 2 Master, 2 DBL and 1 Twin cabins. Each cabin has a house type WC with built-in reservoir system, bathroom with shower cabin, smart TV with satellite connection, air conditioning and safe box. Also there are unlimited wireless internet connection on Turkish Waters. Its modern and comfortable structure and experienced crew will take your blue cruise experience to the highest level. The use of air conditioning is offered to our guests between 8-12 hours. There is no usage fee for motorized water sports. Fuel consumption for motorized water sports is an additional charge.
Sea Lovers Gulet
Number of Cabins5
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Fethiye
- Length: 24m
- Beam: 6.9m
- Cruising Speed: 9.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 12.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: –
- Air Condition: Daily 8-12 Hours
- Greek Islands: No
- Number of Cabins / People: 5 / 12
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Upper Awning, Rudder, Bar
Sun Mats, Seating Group, Pop-up Awning
Dining Table, Seating Group
Cooker, Oven, Dishwasher
Washing Machine, Satellite TV
Kettle, Filter Coffee, Turkish Coffee, Ice Machine
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Paddleboard, Wakeboard, Adult Waterski, Mask, Snorkel, Palette, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 450hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4500
Generator Power: 33kva + 33kva
Generator Brand: –
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 90lt
Clean Water Tank: 4500
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Compass, Satellite Communucation Systems
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 12250€ Week
- June 14000€ Week
- July 15750€ Week
- August 15750€ Week
- September 15400€ Week
- October 12250€ Week