Built in 2009, our boat has been carefully designed to provide our guests with a luxurious holiday experience. It is 29m long and 7.2m wide, and can reach a cruising speed of 10 knots. It can accommodate 8 guests in 4 modern cabins. Each cabin has a private bathroom, TV with DVD player. Equipped kitchen and professional crew will accompany you to provide you with the best quality service and the most delicious food. You can make your blue voyage more exciting with windsurfing and adult water skiing. The use of motorized water sports is free of charge, and fuel consumption is an additional charge.
Miss B Gulet
Number of Cabins4
Max. Number of Passengers8
- Port: Bodrum
- Length: 29m
- Beam: 7.2m
- Cruising Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 12.0 Knots
- Flag: USA
- Sails: Main Sails, Flock, Genova
- Air Condition: 24 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 8 Guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 4 / 8
- Crew: 4
Seating Area, Dining Table, Upper Awning
Seating Area, Sun Mats, Beach Towels, Pop-up Awning
Dining Table, Seating Area, Carpet Floor
DVD Player, Carpet Floor
Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Dishwasher
Safe Box, Satellite TV, Washing Machine
Filter Coffee, Turkish Coffee, Kettle, Cocktail Glasses, Ice Machine, Wine Cooler, Fruit Juicer, Espresso Machine
Saloon, Cabins, Front & Aft Decks + Portable Device
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Saloon – Cabins
Satellite TV + Netflix
Backgammon, Playing Cards, Rummy, Jenga, Taboo, Monopolly
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Adult Waterski, Wind Surf, Ringo, Mask, Snorkel, Palette, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 400hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4000lt
Generator Power: 27kva + 27kva
Generator Brand: Onan
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 80lt
Clean Water Tank: 5000lt
Dirty Water Tank:–
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Electronic Map, Automatic Pilot, Compass, Depth Sounder, Satellite Communucation System
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 23100€ Week
- June 26950€ Week
- July 31500€ Week
- August 31500€ Week
- September 26950€ Week
- October 23100€ Week