This gulet, which provides blue cruise service based in Marmaris Port, was completed and launched in 2007. In 2022, it was completely renovated inside and out, reaching its new modern structure from its classical wooden appearance. Maximum 12 guests are served in 2 Master, 2 DBL and 2 TRPL cabins. All cabins have private bathroom and WC, hair dryer, make-up table and air conditioning. Air conditioning service is provided between 6-8 hours during the day. Although it is 30 meters long and 7 meters wide, it was built with 6 cabins and wide cabins were offered to guests. With the Bluetooth portable music system and satellite TV facilities in the interior hall, you can have fun as you wish and collect good memories.
Junior Orçun Gulet
Number of Cabins6
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Marmaris
- Length: 30m
- Beam: 7m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: –
- Air Condition: Daily 6-8 Hours
- Greek Islands: No
- Number of Cabins / People: 6 / 12
- Crew: 5
Dining Table, Seating Group, Rudder, Upper Awning
Seating Group, Sun Mats, Pop-up Awning
Dining Table, Seating Area
Oven, Cooker, Microwave, Dishwasher
Washing Machine, Satellite TV
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Ice Machine
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Single Canoe, Wakeboard, Adult Waterski, Ringo, Mask, Snorkel, Palette, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 440hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4000
Generator Power: 33kva + 33kva + 26kva
Generator Brand: –
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 80lt
Clean Water Tank: 13000lt
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, Compass, Satellite Communucation Systems
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 17500€ Week
- June 21000€ Week
- July 26250€ Week
- August 26250€ Week
- September 21000€ Week
- October 17500€ Week