It is one of the most remarkable gulets in terms of spacious living spaces and comfort among traditional ketch-type boats starting from Fethiye Harbor compared to its peers. This spacious and comfortable gulet built in 2006 was completely renovated in 2022 and has its current appearance. It serves large family or friend groups of 16 people in a total of 8 cabins. Stylish and useful 6 DBL and 2 Twin cabin options are designed to meet all the needs of our guests. The sun loungers and sunbathing mats on the flybridge offer privileges for our guests who want to spend a special time. The crew of 5 people, each of whom is an expert in their duties, will serve you throughout your holiday to ensure you have a smooth blue cruise experience.
Grand Acar Gulet
Number of Cabins8
Max. Number of Passengers16
- Port: Fethiye
- Length: 32m
- Beam: 8m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: Main Sails, Flock
- Air Condition: Daily 6-8 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 12 guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 8 / 16
- Crew: 5
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Upper Awning, Rudder
Seating Group, Sun Mats, Beach Towels, Sun Mats, Dining Table, Jakuzi
Bar, Seating Area, Carpet Floor
Cooker, Oven, Dishwasher
Satellite TV, Washing Machine
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Fruit Juicer, Ice Machine, Kettle
Front & Rear Decks, Saloon
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
2x Canoe, Paddleboard, Adult Waterski, Ringo, Mask, Palette, Snorkel, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 450hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4000
Generator Power: 33kva
Generator Brand: –
Number of Generators: 1
Fuel Consumption: 90lt
Clean Water Tank: 8000lt
Dirty Water Tank: 6000lt
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, Compass, Electronic Map, Depth Sounder, Satellite Communucation Systems
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 13300€ Week
- June 17500€ Week
- July 21000€ Week
- August 21000€ Week
- September 17500€ Week
- October 10500€ Week