It was launched in 1998, departing from Bodrum Harbor with a length of 24 meters and a width of 7 meters. It was revised in 2017 and gained its new appearance. 12 guests can stay in 6 DBL cabins. Each cabin has private shower and WC facilities. In addition, air conditioning is available in each cabin and saloon. There is a Plasma TV and a music system with high sound quality in the aft seating group and saloon. An experienced crew of 4, consisting of 1 captain, 1 cook and 2 sailors, will try to give you the best service during your holiday.
Gulet Golden Glory
Number of Cabins6
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Bodrum
- Length: 24m
- Beam: 7m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: Flock
- Air Condition: Daily 6-8 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 12 guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 6 / 12
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Upper Awning, Rudder
Seating Group, Beach Towels, Sun Mats
Bar, Seating Group
Oven, Cooker, Microwave, Dish Washer
Washing Machine, Satellite TV
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Ice Machine, Cocktail Glasses, Fruit Juicer, Wine Cooler
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Single Canoe, Ringo, Mask, Snorkel, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 360hp
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4000
Generator Power: 22,5kva + 22,5kva
Generator Brand: Cummins
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 36lt
Clean Water Tank: 3000
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Depth Sounder, Satellite Communucation Systems
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 7000€ Week
- June 9800€ Week
- July 13300€ Week
- August 13300€ Week
- September 9800€ Week
- October 7000€ Week