Galip Nur Gulet, which has a length of 30 meters and a width of 7 meters, serves groups of 12 guests in a total of 6 cabins, 5 DBL and 1 TRPL. It was built and launched in 2007. It was completely renovated in 2021 and gained its current appearance. All cabins have private shower, WC and air conditioning. Air conditioning service is provided between 4-6 hours during the day. Experienced staff of 4 will accompany you throughout your holiday so that you can spend your holiday in the most comfortable way.
Galip Nur Gulet
Number of Cabins6
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Marmaris
- Length: 30m
- Beam: 7.5m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: Main Sails, Flock, Genova
- Air Condition: Daily 4-6 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 12 guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 6 / 12
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Upper Awning, Rudder
Sun Mats, Beach Towels, Seating Group, Pop-up Awning
Seating Area, Rudder
Oven, Cooker, Dish Washer, Toaster, Microwave
Washing Machine, Satellite TV
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Ice Machine, Fruit Juicer, Wine Cooler, Cocktail Glasses, Kettle
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Single Canoe, Amateur Fishing Equipments, Mask, Snorkel
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 440hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4500
Generator Power: 24kva
Generator Brand: Onan
Number of Generators: 1
Fuel Consumption: 90lt
Clean Water Tank: 12000
Dirty Water Tank: 5000
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Compass, Satellite Communucation Systems, Depth Sounder
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 12250€ Week
- June 14000€ Week
- July 17500€ Week
- August 17500€ Week
- September 14000€ Week
- October 12250€ Week