Our 41-meter-long rental yacht, in the ultra lux yacht category, reflects traditional gulet and modern character together. Our boat, which was built in 2008 and started to provide sailing cruise service, took its final form in 2018. One of the first charter yachts that come to mind when it comes to a spacious and comfortable yacht, this gulet has 2 independent saloons and provides a great advantage, especially for families with crowded children. Panoramic windows surrounding the halls allow the living and dining area to receive plenty of natural light and have amazing view. You can stay on our private yacht with a total of 7 cabins, 1 master, 4 VIPs and 2 twins, with your family or group of friends for 14 people. There are 4 dining areas in total on our boat, and 14 guests can be served at the same time at our main dining table on the back deck. Our experienced crew of 6 work devotedly to meet all your needs during your yacht holiday. You can experience delicious snacks and food presentations while you spend your sailing holiday in unique bays on our charter boat, and you can drink your cocktails with an unforgettable view of the sunset from the front or upper deck. To learn more about this elegant yacht and other yacht rental services, contact our guletcharter.org customer representative.
Gulet Esma Sultan
Number of Cabins7
Max. Number of Passengers14
- Port: Bodrum
- Length: 41m
- Beam: 8.5m
- Cruising Speed: 9.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 12.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkey
- Service Boat: Yes
- Greek Islands: Up to 12 people
- Sails: –
- Air Condition: 24 hours
- Number of Cabins / People: 7 / 14
- Cabin: 7
- Crew: 1 Captain, 1 Cook, 2 Sailors, 2 Service Personnel
Seating Group, Dining Table, Top Awning, Rear Platform
Sitting Group, Sun Mats, Retractable Awning, Beach Towels, Dining Table
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Helm, Retractable Awning
Bar, Dining Table, Living Area
Make up desk
Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Dishwasher
Safe, TV, Satellite, Washing Machine
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Espresso Machine, Coffee Pot, French Press, Kettle, Cocktail Glasses, Orange Juicer, Ice Machine, Wine Cooler
Cabins, Deck, Saloon
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, Usb, Aux
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Windsurfing, Single Canoe, 2 x Paddle Board, Ringo, Adult Water Ski, Amateur Mask, Snorkel, Fins Flipper, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 500.00 Hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5000.00 Lt
Generator Power: 33.00 kVA + 22.50 kVA
Generator Brand: Onan
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 80.00
Clean Water Tank: 1,000.00 Lt
Dirty Water Tank: 10,000.00 Lt
Water Maker: Lt
Solar Panel: No
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, Gps, Compass, Satellite Communication System, Electronic Map, Depth Meter
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 28000€ Week
- June 28000€ Week
- July 35000€ Week
- August 35000€ Week
- September 31500€ Week
- October 28000€ Week