Departing from the Turgut region between Marmaris and Bozburun Ports, all details on this 30m long and 7.7m wide private gulet have been made with the comfort of the guests in mind and are regularly maintained every year. 14 guests are served in 5 DBL and 2 Twin cabins. It fully reflects the traditional wooden gulet features. The delicious meals prepared for our guests are specially cooked in the kitchen built on the front deck so that the cabins are not disturbed by the smell of food. All cabins have home type wc, private shower cabin and air conditioner option. Air conditioning service is provided for 4-6 hours during the day. There is a satellite TV and a bluetooth music system on the inner deck. The special crew of 4 people, who knows the region well, serves with a focus on guest satisfaction.
Gulet Efsane Karayiğit
Number of Cabins7
Max. Number of Passengers17
- Port: Turgut
- Length: 30m
- Beam: 7.7m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: –
- Air Condition: Daily 4-6 Hours
- Greek Islands: No
- Number of Cabins / People: 7 / 14
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Upper Awning, Rudder
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar
Seating Group, Dining Table
Cooker, Oven, Dish Washer
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Ice Machine
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Single Canoe, Paddleboard, Mask, Snorkel, Palette, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 450hp
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3500
Generator Power: 33kva + 33kva
Generator Brand: –
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 45lt
Clean Water Tank: 15000
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, GPS, Satellite Communucation Systems, Compass
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 10500€ Week
- June 13300€ Week
- July 17500€ Week
- August 17500€ Week
- September 13300€ Week
- October 10500€ Week