C Taner 2 gulet, which was built in 2015 and serves from Bozburun Port, can serve up to 12 people. This gulet, which is regularly maintained and repaired every year, stands out with its simplicity, comfort and wide usage areas. All cabins have a private safe, shower cabin and air conditioning option. Although air conditioning service is provided in the range of 6-8 hours, it can be operated 24 hours a day with an additional charge, depending on demand. You can have a pleasant time with satellite TV and a portable music system with bluetooth connection in the interior lounge, and you can enjoy the unique bays of the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, accompanied by unique dishes specially prepared for you, at the dining tables on both the front and rear decks. There will be 4 professional crew who will prioritize guest satisfaction during your holiday in Turkiye.
C Taner 2 Gulet
Number of Cabins8
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Bozburun
- Length: 33m
- Beam: 8m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 10.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: –
- Air Condition: Daily 6-8 Hours
- Greek Islands: -Yes – Up to 12 guests
- Number of Cabins / People: 8 / 12
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Bar, Upper Awning, Rudder
Seating Group, Sun Mats, Pop-up Awning
Rudder, Dining Table, Seating Area, Bar
Dressing Table, Safe Box
Cooker, Oven, Toaster, Dish Washer
Satellite TV, Washing Machine
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Kettle, Ice Machine, Cocktail Glasses, Fruit Juicer, Wine Cooler
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 430hp
Number of Engines: 2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6000
Generator Power: 33kva + 25kva
Generator Brand: Onan
Number of Generators: 2
Fuel Consumption: 85lt
Clean Water Tank: 13000
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radar, Radio, Compass, Electronic Map, Depth Sounder, Satellite Communucation Systems
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 9800€ Week
- June 10500€ Week
- July 16800€ Week
- August 18200€ Week
- September 13650€ Week
- October 9800€ Week