Its construction was completed in Bozburun Shipyard in 1998 and it was renovated in 2012. It provides blue cruise service to our guests in the Lux category. It accommodates a total of 12 guests in 5 DBL and 1 Twin cabins. All cabins have a private shower cabin and WC. The professional crew of 4 carefully plans every detail for your holiday. All cabins are air-conditioned and work 4-6 hours a day. It is preferred by our guests as it provides a price advantage compared to its competitors with its fully equipped kitchen and large living spaces.
Doğukan A Gulet
Number of Cabins6
Max. Number of Passengers12
- Port: Bozburun
- Length: 25m
- Beam: 7m
- Cruising Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Maksimum Speed: 8.0 Knots
- Flag: Turkish
- Sails: Genova
- Air Condition: Daily 4-6 Hours
- Greek Islands: Yes – Up to 12 people
- Number of Cabins / People: 6 / 12
- Crew: 4
Seating Group, Dining Table, Upper Awning, Rudder
Sun Mats, Seating Group, Seating Area
Dining Table, Seating Group, Rudder
Cooker, Oven, Dish Washer
Satellite TV, Washing Machine
Turkish Coffee, Filter Coffee, Ice Machine, Washing Machine
Saloon, Front & Aft Deck
Audio System Connection
Bluetooth, USB, AUX
Playing Card, Rummy, Backgammon
Unlimited in Turkish Waters
Single Canoe, Mask, Snorkel, Amateur Fishing Equipment
- Technicial Specifications
Engine Power: 408hp
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3000
Generator Power: 21kva
Generator Brand: Onan
Number of Generators: 1
Fuel Consumption: 45lt
Clean Water Tank: 6000
Dirty Water Tank: –
Electronic Systems: Radio, Compass, Satellite Communucation System
- Services Included in the Price
- Transitlog, port taxes, marina binding fees on the start and the finish of the blue cruise.
- Transitlog (Port exit document).
- Entry – Exit Port costs.
- Fuel within the route.
- Personnel Services.
- Boat use water.
- 3. Person personal accident insurance (Financial liability. We recommend you to have your private holiday insurance.)
- Furnishings suitable for interior use.
- Services Not Included in the Price
- Airport roundtrip transfers.
- Entry – exit special marina expenses depending on passenger request.
- Port expenses depending on the passenger’s request other than the tour program.
- Consumed food, drink and cleaning materials.
- Local excursions & entry fees.
- Fuel cost for water sports within the boat facilities.
- Outsourced water sports activities.
- Greek island entry – exit and port costs.
- T.R. Island and bay (projected) anchorage fees within the scope of their laws.
- May 8750€ Week
- June 14000€ Week
- July 14000€ Week
- August 14000€ Week
- September 14000€ Week
- October 8750€ Week